What should I do in case of an accident?

  • Call 911 to report the accident
  • Stay in your vehicle if possible until police arrive.
  • Gather your registration, insurance, and driver’s license and have it ready for the officer.
  • Once the officer releases you, contact your insurance company and let them know you were involved in an accident.

What information do I need handy when requesting a tow?

  • Your name
  • Your phone number
  • The pick-up address
  • The drop off address
  • Year, Make & Model of vehicle
  • Vehicle Color
  • What’s wrong with the vehicle
  • We will need the key or key fob

What documents do I need to collect my belongings?

  • Upon coming to the impound yard please bring proof of ownership and I.D
  • This may include all or one of the following:
    • Registration, Title, or Notarized Bill of Sale
    • If your proof of ownership is in the vehicle we will accompany the registered owner to the vehicle.
  • Valid Driver’s license, or ID, or passport
  • Contents and Vehicles will only be released to the registered owner. To release the vehicle to another party, please fill out this form and return it to our office via email or fax – (501) 358-6412.

Where is my vehicle being taken?

  • If your accident occurred in Faulkner County & we picked up your vehicle it will be taken to HEART of Arkansas Towing located at 1125 S Harkrider, Conway, AR 72032 (see the map below for directions)

How do I pick up a car if I’m not the registered owner?

  • If you need to pick up a vehicle at our lot, but are not the registered owner, click on this form and have the registered owner of the vehicle sign. Please return the form to our office via email or fax – (501) 358-6412.

How do I release my vehicle to insurance?

  • To release your vehicle to your insurance, please fill out this form and return it to our office via email or fax – (501) 358-6412.


1125 Hwy 365 S.
Conway, AR 72032